What we know about the measurement:
Edifier MR4 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 130USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.1Hz (resp. 64.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.26
and would be 6.01 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.511, LW 0.525, SP 0.518, PIR 0.509; SM: SP0.747, PIR0.485; LFQ 0.219, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.38
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.328, LW 0.32, SP 0.372, PIR 0.317; SM: SP0.939, PIR0.899; LFQ 0.219, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.26 and would be 6.01 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.