What we know about the measurement:
Edifier Airpulse A100 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 900USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
and would be 7.12 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.466, LW 0.419, SP 0.455, PIR 0.393; SM: SP0.914, PIR0.765; LFQ 0.399, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
with an EQ and would be 8.41 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.356, LW 0.292, SP 0.276, PIR 0.205; SM: SP0.975, PIR0.963; LFQ 0.399, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6 and would be 7.12 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.