What we know about the measurement:
EV MTS-4153 is an active toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is EV.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.0Hz (resp. 65.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.64
and would be 4.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.823, LW 0.767, SP 0.761, PIR 0.758; SM: SP0.644, PIR0.491; LFQ 4.846, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.64
with an EQ and would be 6.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.592, LW 0.523, SP 0.553, PIR 0.52; SM: SP0.864, PIR0.798; LFQ 4.846, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.64 and would be 4.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 60° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- peak: 151 dB
- Width 1092mm
- Height 1092mm
- Depth 1096 mm)
- Weight 160 kg