What we know about the measurement:
EV MFX-12MC is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 6000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is EV.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.5Hz (resp. 75.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.04
and would be 5.11 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.747, LW 0.764, SP 0.891, PIR 0.78; SM: SP0.819, PIR0.702; LFQ 1.995, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
with an EQ and would be 6.43 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.561, LW 0.534, SP 0.695, PIR 0.57; SM: SP0.889, PIR0.798; LFQ 1.995, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.04 and would be 5.11 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 60° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Sensitivity 97 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 135 dB
- Width 420mm
- Height 500mm
- Depth 298 mm)
- Weight 19 kg