What we know about the measurement:
EV MFX-12MC is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 6000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-EV .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.5Hz (resp. 75.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.1
and would be 5.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.75, LW 0.76, SP 0.89, PIR 0.8; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.74; LFQ 1.85, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
with an EQ and would be 6.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.56, SP 0.71, PIR 0.6; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.83; LFQ 1.82, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.1 and would be 5.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 60° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Sensitivity 97 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 135 dB
- Width 420mm
- Height 500mm
- Depth 298 mm)
- Weight 19 kg