What we know about the measurement:
EV EVID-S5.2X is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 420USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-EV .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 62.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 150.0Hz (resp. 100.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.0
and would be 4.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.58, LW 0.55, SP 0.63, PIR 0.57; SM: SP0.41, PIR0.01; LFQ 0.56, LFX 97Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.9
with an EQ and would be 7.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.52, LW 0.51, SP 0.53, PIR 0.48; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.88; LFQ 0.55, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.0 and would be 4.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- continuous: 109 dB
- peak: 115 dB
- Width 180mm
- Height 255mm
- Depth 151 mm)
- Weight 2.7 kg