What we know about the measurement:
EV EVID-S5.2X is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 420USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is EV.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 72.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 150.0Hz (resp. 100.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.13
and would be 4.74 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.584, LW 0.547, SP 0.634, PIR 0.563; SM: SP0.406, PIR0.086; LFQ 0.686, LFX 100Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1
with an EQ and would be 7.35 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.446, LW 0.41, SP 0.504, PIR 0.417; SM: SP0.888, PIR0.877; LFQ 0.481, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.13 and would be 4.74 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- continuous: 109 dB
- peak: 115 dB
- Width 180mm
- Height 255mm
- Depth 151 mm)
- Weight 2.7 kg