What we know about the measurement:
EV EVID-S5.2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 390USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-EV .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 65.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 103.0Hz (resp. 92.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.2
and would be 3.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.7, LW 0.71, SP 0.94, PIR 0.85; SM: SP0.0, PIR0.13; LFQ 0.56, LFX 97Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7
with an EQ and would be 5.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.58, SP 0.81, PIR 0.69; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.74; LFQ 0.56, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.2 and would be 3.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- continuous: 103 dB
- peak: 109 dB
- Width 180mm
- Height 255mm
- Depth 151 mm)
- Weight 2.7 kg