What we know about the measurement:
EV EVID-S5.2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 390USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is EV.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 75.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 103.0Hz (resp. 92.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.24
and would be 3.86 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.695, LW 0.707, SP 0.941, PIR 0.828; SM: SP0.0, PIR0.166; LFQ 0.681, LFX 100Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.34
with an EQ and would be 4.65 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.579, LW 0.611, SP 0.89, PIR 0.755; SM: SP0.527, PIR0.29; LFQ 0.51, LFX 85Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.24 and would be 3.86 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 90 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- continuous: 103 dB
- peak: 109 dB
- Width 180mm
- Height 255mm
- Depth 151 mm)
- Weight 2.7 kg