What we know about the measurement:
Dynaudio Excite X14 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 81.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
and would be 7.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.36, SP 0.45, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.67; LFQ 0.53, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.29, SP 0.34, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.57, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7 and would be 7.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.