What we know about the measurement:
Danley SH-60 is a passive toursound speaker that cost around 8000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Danley .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 95.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.33
and would be 3.76 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.035, LW 0.966, SP 0.966, PIR 0.933; SM: SP0.768, PIR0.623; LFQ 2.836, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.46
with an EQ and would be 5.94 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.745, LW 0.646, SP 0.665, PIR 0.613; SM: SP0.883, PIR0.841; LFQ 2.836, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.33 and would be 3.76 with a perfect subwoofer.