What we know about the measurement:
DIYSG Volt-8 v2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 300USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.8Hz (resp. 64.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.01
and would be 4.76 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.918, LW 0.703, SP 0.682, PIR 0.646; SM: SP0.724, PIR0.561; LFQ 1.17, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.03
with an EQ and would be 6.64 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.734, LW 0.451, SP 0.456, PIR 0.392; SM: SP0.875, PIR0.845; LFQ 1.17, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.01 and would be 4.76 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .