What we know about the measurement:
DIYSG HT-10 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 216USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 91.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 73.4Hz (resp. 59.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 7.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.42, SP 0.43, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.81; LFQ 1.73, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.29, SP 0.37, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.58, LFX 44Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 7.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: diysg review. Links to other reviews: diy review .