What we know about the measurement:
DB Audiotechnik V10P is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 5600USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is DB Audiotechnik.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 90.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 65.0Hz (resp. 58.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.69
and would be 5.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.585, LW 0.659, SP 0.764, PIR 0.694; SM: SP0.606, PIR0.54; LFQ 1.923, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.96
with an EQ and would be 6.49 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.544, LW 0.537, SP 0.662, PIR 0.582; SM: SP0.825, PIR0.822; LFQ 1.923, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.69 and would be 5.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: pp review. .
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.