What we know about the measurement:
DB Audiotechnik AL90 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is DB Audiotechnik.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 86.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 103.0Hz (resp. 67.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.79
and would be 4.65 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.598, LW 0.517, SP 0.579, PIR 0.527; SM: SP0.501, PIR0.017; LFQ 2.627, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.52
with an EQ and would be 7.17 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.489, LW 0.405, SP 0.509, PIR 0.419; SM: SP0.905, PIR0.848; LFQ 2.627, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.79 and would be 4.65 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: pp review. .
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.