What we know about the measurement:
DB Audiotechnik 12S is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-DB Audiotechnik .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 75.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 51.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2
and would be 5.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.56, SP 0.59, PIR 0.56; SM: SP0.66, PIR0.47; LFQ 1.61, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9
with an EQ and would be 7.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.46, SP 0.52, PIR 0.48; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.84; LFQ 1.67, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2 and would be 5.7 with a perfect subwoofer.