What we know about the measurement:
DB Audiotechnik 12S is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is DB Audiotechnik.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 85.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 51.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.94
and would be 5.54 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.565, LW 0.556, SP 0.589, PIR 0.555; SM: SP0.662, PIR0.4; LFQ 1.449, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.12
with an EQ and would be 7.24 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.465, LW 0.439, SP 0.483, PIR 0.428; SM: SP0.887, PIR0.862; LFQ 1.607, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.94 and would be 5.54 with a perfect subwoofer.