What we know about the measurement:
Coda Audio G715 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Coda Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 96.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.5Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.56
and would be 5.58 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.477, LW 0.525, SP 0.711, PIR 0.595; SM: SP0.732, PIR0.377; LFQ 2.228, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.49
with an EQ and would be 7.61 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.311, LW 0.353, SP 0.536, PIR 0.414; SM: SP0.919, PIR0.836; LFQ 1.885, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.56 and would be 5.58 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 143 dB
- Width 420mm
- Height 700mm
- Depth 370 mm)
- Weight 24.5 kg