What we know about the measurement:
Coda Audio G512 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Coda Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 82.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 112.0Hz (resp. 73.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.1
and would be 5.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.52, LW 0.53, SP 0.55, PIR 0.53; SM: SP0.58, PIR0.12; LFQ 1.56, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
with an EQ and would be 7.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.44, SP 0.46, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.94; LFQ 1.54, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.1 and would be 5.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 98 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 132 dB
- Width 348mm
- Height 630mm
- Depth 320 mm)
- Weight 16.0 kg