What we know about the measurement:
Buchardt Audio S400 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1800USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 61.5Hz (resp. 49.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
and would be 7.59 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.395, LW 0.34, SP 0.381, PIR 0.319; SM: SP0.878, PIR0.798; LFQ 0.537, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.73
with an EQ and would be 8.54 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.314, LW 0.251, SP 0.271, PIR 0.199; SM: SP0.967, PIR0.964; LFQ 0.537, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4 and would be 7.59 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.