What we know about the measurement:
Buchardt Audio A500 is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 4100USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 24.9Hz (resp. 23.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.62
and would be 7.51 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.266, LW 0.286, SP 0.313, PIR 0.278; SM: SP0.811, PIR0.574; LFQ 1.157, LFX 23Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.8
with an EQ and would be 8.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.217, LW 0.213, SP 0.261, PIR 0.196; SM: SP0.953, PIR0.928; LFQ 1.157, LFX 23Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.62 and would be 7.51 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .