What we know about the measurement:
Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Anniversary Edition is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 740USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.09
and would be 5.28 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.589, LW 0.527, SP 0.317, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.647, PIR0.09; LFQ 0.419, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.27
with an EQ and would be 8.22 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.382, LW 0.31, SP 0.281, PIR 0.242; SM: SP0.977, PIR0.954; LFQ 0.419, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.09 and would be 5.28 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.