What we know about the measurement:
Bowers & Wilkins 607 S2 Anniversary Edition is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 740USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.59, LW 0.53, SP 0.32, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.65, PIR0.16; LFQ 0.48, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.0
with an EQ and would be 7.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.35, SP 0.31, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.93; LFQ 0.51, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.