What we know about the measurement:
Attack Audio VSL206 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Attack Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 81.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 195.0Hz (resp. 160.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 13.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.9
and would be 2.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.94, LW 0.92, SP 0.92, PIR 0.91; SM: SP0.22, PIR0.01; LFQ 2.64, LFX 165Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.9
with an EQ and would be 4.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.77, LW 0.74, SP 0.77, PIR 0.73; SM: SP0.71, PIR0.51; LFQ 2.19, LFX 115Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.9 and would be 2.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 15° vertical.
- peak: 128 dB
- Width 650mm
- Height 209mm
- Depth 367 mm)
- Weight 25.6 kg