What we know about the measurement:
Ascend Acoustics CMT-340 Center is a passive center speaker that cost around 300USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 85.7Hz (resp. 71.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.63
and would be 6.56 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.563, LW 0.4, SP 0.457, PIR 0.379; SM: SP0.726, PIR0.612; LFQ 1.149, LFX 69Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.58
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.431, LW 0.273, SP 0.338, PIR 0.237; SM: SP0.868, PIR0.906; LFQ 0.878, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.63 and would be 6.56 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.