What we know about the measurement:
Arendal Sound 1961 Monitor is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1100USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 101.1Hz (resp. 85.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.05
and would be 6.36 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.509, LW 0.415, SP 0.433, PIR 0.403; SM: SP0.812, PIR0.499; LFQ 0.981, LFX 84Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.98
with an EQ and would be 8.05 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.297, SP 0.337, PIR 0.265; SM: SP0.958, PIR0.932; LFQ 0.981, LFX 74Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.05 and would be 6.36 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.