What we know about the measurement:
Arendal Sound 1961 Monitor is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1100USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 101.1Hz (resp. 85.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3
and would be 6.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.42, SP 0.43, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.58; LFQ 1.0, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.3, SP 0.33, PIR 0.27; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.97; LFQ 0.97, LFX 74Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3 and would be 6.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.