What we know about the measurement:
Alcons Audio RR12 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Alcons Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 87.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 56.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-90.0°, 90.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7
and would be 5.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.78, LW 0.57, SP 0.45, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.49, PIR0.39; LFQ 0.81, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
with an EQ and would be 7.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.66, LW 0.39, SP 0.34, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.91; LFQ 0.81, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.7 and would be 5.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .
- Note: This is for 6 RR12 in a vertical orientation.