What we know about the measurement:
Alcons Audio RR12 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Alcons Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 97.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 56.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-90.0°, 90.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.56
and would be 5.16 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.784, LW 0.566, SP 0.449, PIR 0.477; SM: SP0.494, PIR0.37; LFQ 0.761, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.19
with an EQ and would be 6.72 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.728, LW 0.446, SP 0.305, PIR 0.332; SM: SP0.864, PIR0.795; LFQ 0.761, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.56 and would be 5.16 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .
- Note: This is for 6 RR12 in a vertical orientation.