What we know about the measurement:
Alcons Audio QR24 is a passive columns speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Alcons Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 88.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 71.0Hz (resp. 67.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 7.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.28, SP 0.48, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.79; LFQ 1.41, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.25, LW 0.18, SP 0.37, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.85; LFQ 1.41, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 110° horizontal and 3.6° vertical.
- Sensitivity 108 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 140 dB
- Width 248mm
- Height 658mm
- Depth 336 mm)
- Weight 22 kg