What we know about the measurement:
Adam A5X is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.17
and would be 6.59 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.588, LW 0.543, SP 0.426, PIR 0.438; SM: SP0.884, PIR0.727; LFQ 0.687, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.38
with an EQ and would be 7.75 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.456, LW 0.41, SP 0.339, PIR 0.317; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.929; LFQ 0.687, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.17 and would be 6.59 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.