What we know about the measurement:
ASR Directiva Open Source Speaker is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 1400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 39.6Hz (resp. 36.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.39
and would be 8.05 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.344, LW 0.283, SP 0.245, PIR 0.234; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.831; LFQ 0.815, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.89
with an EQ and would be 8.47 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.345, LW 0.258, SP 0.247, PIR 0.204; SM: SP0.986, PIR0.973; LFQ 0.842, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.39 and would be 8.05 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.