What we know about the measurement:
理性派HiFi X5 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 284USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 82.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.8Hz (resp. 71.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.58
and would be 6.57 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.521, LW 0.423, SP 0.404, PIR 0.404; SM: SP0.805, PIR0.602; LFQ 0.866, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.29
with an EQ and would be 8.54 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.319, LW 0.247, SP 0.23, PIR 0.19; SM: SP0.966, PIR0.961; LFQ 0.727, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.58 and would be 6.57 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.